The Forex Market is the largest and most liquid financial market in the world with a turnover of more than $ 5 Trillion on a daily basis. With the introduction of currency derivatives in 2008, the Indian market is poised for growth by increasing its share in the world forex trade.
InveSys extends the consulting to benefit from this market in India. We offer a simple, convenient and profitable consultation to in the Currency derivatives market and diversify your investment portfolio.
Advantages of Forex Trading:
- Accessible to small traders, the minimum size of the USDINR futures contract is USD 1,000. Similarly EURINR future contract is EURO 1000, GBPINR future contract is GBP 1000 and JPYINR future contract is YEN 1,00,000. These are well within the reach of most small traders. As the profits or losses in the futures market are also paid / collected on a daily basis, the scope of accumulation of losses for participants gets limited.
- NO MIDDLEMEN – Allows clients to interact directly on the exchange platform
- Opportunity to Hedge foreign currency exposure risk
- MINIMAL COST – Low Brokerage, Lower taxation ( No Securities Transaction Tax)
- Lower margins and Higher Leverage
- Currency Trading has no insider trading risk due to the large size of the forex market and its decentralized nature
- HIGHLY SAFE – Governed by both the SEBI and RBI
- Currency Futures are cash settled, thus providing convenience to the investors